(ver. 18.104.22.168)- February 20th 2017
Please note! After installing the new version of the software you must upgrade the firmware in the Noise Guide to the latest version (1.6.1). All your log files in the internal log will be deleted since you have to do a factory re-set. Remember to do a read out by USB of the log files before updating the firmware if you want to keep the measurements. They can still be viewed in the measurement library afterwards.
- Connect the Noise Guide to your computer and open the software
- Go to Device Info in the left side menu.
- Click on Check for firmware update
- Click OK. Your firmware will now be updated
- When the update is complete you need to do a factory reset of your device. Click on Factory Setting in the bottom of the left side menu.
June 20th, 2018
Please note: If you do not have administrator rights to your PC, please follow these instructions to get the software up and running:
- Download the zip file ‘AppData-Roaming-SoundEarPro.zip‘ It contains the required configuration files.
- Extract the files
- Copy the files into the folder ‘AppData’ as shown in this image:
When the files have been copied, the SoundEarPro/SoundLog software should start properly.
June 13th, 2018
Please note: The SoundLog II software requires that you have administrator rights to your computer.
September 14th, 2017
Patch Software to fix problems with opening measurements in Excel 2013 and 2016: