SoundEar 2 Series makes Noise Visible
The first step towards lowering your noise levels is knowing when there is too much noise.
What our Customers use the SoundEar 2 Series for:
- Creating Awareness about Noise
- Reducing Noise Levels through Visualization
- Making sure Everyone Remembers to Put on Hearing Protection
- Complying with Occupational Noise Regulations
Where, why and how to use the SoundEar 2 Series
The SoundEar 2 Series is used for making noise visible in different settings, including:
- Schools/Class Rooms
- Fitness Centers/Public Swimming Pools
- Open plan Offices
- Industrial companies
- Construction companies
The main reason our customers have for using the SoundEar 2 Series is that they want to reduce noise levels.
The SoundEar 2 features our customers find most important are:
- Getting a Visual Noise Warning Sign
- Very easy to use
- Everyone instinctively know how to react when the SoundEar flashes red
- To start using the SoundEar 2 product, simply choose a noise limit by scrolling the wheel on the back of the device.
- Next, find a visible spot to mount the device on the wall. Make sure not to interfere with your noise levels by hanging the SoundEar close to noisy machinery or sound absorbing materials.
- Connect the SoundEar to power and start reaping the rewards of knowing when there is too much noise.
Create awareness about noise
SoundEar II is used in a wide range of settings to promote awareness about noise and reduce noise levels through visualization:
- Schools: Class Rooms, Music Rooms
- Child care: kindergartens, etc.
- Open Plan Offices
SoundEar II Industry/XL
Remind people of hearing protection
SoundEar II Industry and SoundEar II XL are used as alternatives to regular noise and hearing protection warning signs.
The difference is that with SoundEar you know exactly when to put on your earmuffs. It is used in a range of settings, including:
- Production & Manufacturing
Above, we have categorized the products of the SoundEar 2 Series based on where they are most typically being used. Of course, there are several other situations in which you can use the products.
If you are not sure which type of SoundEar product you need for your specific situation, please fill out your contact info below. One of our noise consultants will get in contact with you and help you find the right solution for your needs.