The SoundEar 3 – 310 is an ideal tool to map the noise environment.
The SoundEar®3 – 310 is an ideal tool to help monitor and map the noise environment. It has been designed with included software that givers user a comprehensive overview of the noise conditions at work. The visual signal also tells you when you need to wear hearing protection if the noise is too loud.
- Has a measuring range from 30 dB to 120 dB
- Built in log that saves LAeq measurements for up to 600 days
- View multiple units in real time in the SoundEar software by adding a wireless USB dongle
- Easy transfer of log data into the SondEar software via USB to give a complete overview of the noise environment
- All measurements are saved in a CSV format and can be opened in Excel